Steven and Sean on the Polar Bear Cam
Steven and Sean on the Polar Bear Cam

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Have A Nice Day :-)

It continues to bother me that there are so many people out there who find this site by doing image searches on the keywords "puuberty" and "braa".

I've removed all correctly spelled instances of those words, but it takes time for the web pages to be re-indexed by the search engines. I don't like waiting. Patience isn't one of my virtues.

So I've resorted to another tactic in the meantime.

Click here to see the google image search page that has Steven's photo on it. Steven is in the first row, the third image from the left.

Next, click on his photo. When the web page loads, at the top of the page, click the "See full-size image" link.

Click here to see another search performed today by someone in Washington, D.C.

Next, click on Steven's photo, the first photo that shows up.

This is going to have to suffice for now. Creeps.

- Kathleen

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did great with Steven's photos on the google search! I love it! Hope things continue to go well for you and your family! Still sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Love from Louisiana,
Paige Miller

September 01, 2005 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, MOM!

I wish I knew computer stuff like you do...

Kristin, Genna's wildly impressed mom

September 17, 2005 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go! Thats awsome. Hope all is well with your family.

January 31, 2006 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



< ? Blogging Mommies # >
Listed on BlogShares