Steven and Sean on the Polar Bear Cam
Steven and Sean on the Polar Bear Cam

Monday, April 09, 2007

Spring Break

Photo by Brad Cotrell
Photo by Brad Cotrell

I wish I knew how to do it all, heaven knows I try but every single time something always seems to go wrong and in the process I end up letting someone down.

If you're one of those people, I'm sorry, really.

It's time for a reboot of my brain, maybe a reinstall of the operating system or something.

I'm hoping this will help.

- Kathleen

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Kathy,
I hope you are doing okay. YOu have been on my mind alot. Are you doing ok? I keep checking to see if you have posted a new post. Talk to you later. Thinking of you and your family all the time--CArolyn Lilly

April 15, 2007 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



< ? Blogging Mommies # >
Listed on BlogShares