Steven and Sean on the Polar Bear Cam
Steven and Sean on the Polar Bear Cam

Friday, February 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad / Son / Husband / Son-in-Law / Brother-in-Law


Steven and my dad
Steven's sign reads Happy Birthday Dad / Son / Husband / Son-in-Law / Brother-in-Law

Back in October I got an email from Cirque du Soleil saying that tickets had just gone on sale for Cirque Du Soleil in San Diego for their January/February shows.

I immediately went to the website to see what seats were available for an early Friday show and the only early Friday show they had was February 24, Doug's birthday.

Front row seats. I don't think I've ever sat in the front row for a show like this before.

Cirque du Soleil is always a treat for the senses, and having a front row view made it even better.

My parents, Doug's parents, and my sister Janet and her husband Steve accompanied us. Steve was called onstage to participate in one of the clown acts, it was hilarious.


Doug, Steven and Steve

We went out to eat afterward. Steven was inspired by the mimes in the show and put on an act for all of us.

Seems like a fitting tribute to the birthday of my husband.

Happy Birthday, honey, hope you enjoyed it.

- Kathleen



< ? Blogging Mommies # >
Listed on BlogShares