Steven and Sean on the Polar Bear Cam
Steven and Sean on the Polar Bear Cam

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Christmas Afterglow


Steven and Sean

On December 23rd, we embarked on our two-family Christmas tour.

First stop Redlands and the Bell family, Doug's parents and two sisters, one sister's boyfriend, and of course, Steven and Sean's two cousins Gannon and Ian.

We exchanged gifts and had a delicious Christmas dinner with them on Christmas Eve.


Noah (age 2)

Christmas morning we got back in the car and headed for Tustin and the Gaunt family, whom we haven't seen for several months due to our busy schedules.


Luke (age 3), Ronnie (age 6) and Josiah (age 4)

The little nephews have grown so much! More presents and general chaos with my two sisters, my brother, my brother-in-law, my niece and two nephews and the five little cousins and Steven and Sean. Also my two aunts.

Steven absolutely adores his little cousins, he speaks often of looking forward to having children of his own one day.


Luke with his new hat

We got back to our own home in the wee hours of the 27th and had and our own personal family Christmas later on that day after some sleep. I didn't take many pictures, and many of the ones I took didn't turn out, I think I'm exhausted.

But we are still bathed in the Christmas afterglow and are feeling ever so grateful for a Christmas at home with family and friends.

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all are enjoying your holiday.

- Kathleen



< ? Blogging Mommies # >
Listed on BlogShares